- What must I bring with me to tour an apartment? We require a government issued photo identification for all tours.
- What are your fees and monthly charges? We charge a $50 application fee per applicant, a $100 non-refundable administrative fee and a $200 application deposit. Applicant credit results may result in a larger deposit requirement.
- What are the income and credit qualifications? We require a gross household income of three times the market rent. Guarantors must earn four times the market rental amount to qualify. Positive credit standing is required for standard approval. Lower scores may require an additional deposit or denial.
- What is acceptable “proof of income” to sign a lease? We require the last two consecutive paystubs (30 days), a current LES, last year’s W-2, 3 months’ bank statements or an official offer letter to verify income.
- What happens if I qualify for an apartment, but my roommate does not? We could list your roommate as an occupant as long as you qualify on your own. Your roommate would need to meet our criminal background check, have moderate credit, and good rental history.
- Is my application deposit totally refundable? If your application is declined your application deposit will be refunded. If you cancel your application for any reason your application deposit will be retained as liquidated damages. Otherwise, your application deposit is applied to your security deposit and will be refunded, less any deductions, within 45 days of move-out.
- If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease? If you are terminating your lease for any reason other than military service transfers, you are responsible for lease cancellation fees.
- Can I change to a month-to-month lease plan after my first year? No month-to-month options available at all.
- How long is the term of the lease? ALL leases will expire on 07/31/2017.
- Do you accept leases for short terms? No short term leases.
- Do you offer furnished apartments? Yes, we can offer a furnished apartment. Please allow a 72 hour turnaround time for furnished units. Utilities can also be included.
- Do you offer corporate apartments? Yes we offer corporate apartments.
- If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it? For your convenience we have a Resident Portal available via the property website. You can send your non-emergency request 24 hours a day 7 days a week. One of our maintenance team members will promptly address the problem within 48 business hours.
- Are residents permitted to paint their apartment? We do allow you to paint your apartment however it is your responsibility to return the apartment to its original condition before moving out. Contact the office for paint supplies in order to correctly match the paint color.
- When is my rent payment due? Rent is due on the first day of each month.
- What day of the month am I liable for a late charge? Any rental payments received after the 5th of each month are considered late and a 10% late fee is applied. If you are paying your rent late you will also forfeit any monthly discounts you are receiving.
- Will you accept electronic payments from my bank? We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover for a small transaction fee. We also accept electronic payments from your bank account free of charge. You can also set-up recurring automatic payments from your bank account free of charge.
- There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease? Any guest staying for longer than seven consecutive days will require written permission from the leasing office. Anyone living in the apartment home must submit an application and meet our credit and background standards.
- My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive? For your safety, any guest staying for longer than seven consecutive days will require written permission from the leasing office. This includes anyone under 18.
- Am I required to have renters insurance? You are not required to have renter’s insurance, but we highly recommend it.
- Can I install my satellite dish at my apartment? No
- Where do I register to Vote? Voter registration can be done in person at the Department of Motor Vehicles or on their website at www.dmv.state.va.us
- How is your property different from the competition?
1) Professional, Friendly and Sincere Office and Maintenance Staff.
2) We offer on-site storage and parking.
3) Our apartments offer open floor plans with high ceilings, ceramic tile bathroom floors, ample closet space, full-size washer and dryers, and a roof top lounge.
4) Brand new construction amongst historic Richmond, right in the heart of VCU.
- Will you accept my delivery packages for me? Yes as long as it is picked up within 24 hours.
- What utilities are included in my lease? Cable, Internet, Trash, Full-Size Washer & Dryers, Recycling and Pest Control.
- Is there any additional storage space available at your property? Yes, we offer storage located on each floor.
- Do you have reserved parking? Yes.
- I have a motorcycle, where can I park it? If you have a motorcycle as a primary vehicle you can use your parking space. If it is a second vehicle you can rent an additional space or utilize street parking.
- Does the property have a fitness center? Yes & Yoga Studio!
- Does the property have a swimming pool? We do not have a pool but located on our roof top lounge we have a sundeck.
- Does the property offer on-site recycling? Yes, this is picked up with your door to door trash service.
- Are gas grills permitted at your property? Due to the city regulations, no open flame cooking devices are permitted at your apartment.
- What kind of pets do you allow? Do you permit exotic pets? We welcome cats and dogs. We do not allow exotic pets.
- How many pets may I have? We allow 2 pets per apartment. Pets must be at least 6 months of age.
- Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges to have a pet? We charge a nonrefundable pet fee of $350 for the 1st pet and the 2nd pet is $150. Monthly pet rent is $10.00 per pet. No more than 2 pets per apartment.
Please call our community if you have any other questions. We are happy to answer your questions and discuss any personal concerns.